Scales of Justice law courts in London

High Court Enforcement

CCJs Transferred Up to High Court

We can transfer up any County Court Judgement of £600 or more for enforcement by one of our High Court Enforcement Officers.

If you have a CCJ (County Court Judgment) against a debtor

who has failed to make payment then ACT NOW

Under the Authority and guidance of our Authorised High Court Enforcement Officer Claire Sandbrook, our national team of trained and experienced enforcement officers are able to execute Writs of Control , perform the Control process, recovery and the sale of assets and perform evictions on their behalf.


Your First Time – New Client?
If you are unfamiliar with the legal process and have any questions or would like further information on our High Court Enforcement Service we are on hand to help.
We are happy to take you through the process so please call us on 0333 772 0179 or if you email us at
As soon as we receive your instruction to transfer up, authorising the High Court Enforcement Officer (HCEO) via our Online form, we guarantee immediate acknowledgement, as well as fast and effective High Court Enforcement.
As soon as we recover part of or the entire debt the payment will promptly be passed on to your Organisation.
You will receive frequent updates on the status of the case. You will also have access to your own dedicated online account management system for High Court Enforcement, which uses the latest technology and will give you complete access to view how the case is progressing.
Transferring up a County Court Judgments CCJ

Our clients have found that transferring up their County Court Judgments (CCJs) to authorise High Court Enforcement, has achieved the following benefits over the traditional County Court route: It’s a quicker process to enforce and collect, usually more cost-effective and a much better chance to collect the full amount owed. This is because we are paid on results.
If you have a County Court Judgment (CCJ) above £600*, which is less than 6 years old and would like to quickly recover the money owed, then why not use our fast and free transfer-up service to High Court Enforcement?
A payment for the Court Fee of £66 is payable at the time of instructing us. The fee will be added to the debtors costs, which will be included when asking for payment of the debt. You can pay the £66.00 Court Fee by cheque or telephone using a debit/credit card.

*including total judgment sum due, including court fees and interest.

Employment Tribunal Awards & ACAS Settlements
If your Employment Tribunal Award or ACAS settlement remains unpaid, then our High Court Enforcement service can help recover the money owed and it’s free to you!

This Fast Track scheme was introduced by the Government in 2010 and enables us to act on your behalf in enforcing payment. Please complete the Tribunal Form to obtain a High Court Writ of Control. Online Employment Tribunal/ACAS Settlements Form – which allows you to attach a copy of the original order.

If do not have a Writ of Control we will require a £66 court fee payable to Her Majesty’s Courts & Tribunal Service (HMCTS) to enable us to transfer up to the High Court – this is usually repaid to you as we add this and any interest to the defendant total costs when we obtain payment.

Registering a Scottish Decree or Judgment in England or Wales
For the registration of a Foreign Judgment in England and Wales at the Royal Courts of Justice, London we need to adhere to Civil Procedure Rules, part 74, so we need;
To make an application for register the judgment, generally in accordance with Civil Jurisdiction and Judgments Act 1982, written evidence exhibiting the judgment or a verified/ certified copy of it.
So we need:

  • An original copy of the ‘Certificate of the Sheriff Clerk under Section 18 of Schedule to the Civil Jurisdiction and Judgments Act 1982’, detailing payment is due, this must have the Court’s seal on it.
  • A notarised Affidavit in relation to paragraph 3 of the Act of Sederunt (Enforcement of Judgments under Civil Jurisdiction and Judgment Acts 1982) 1986.
  • A copy of the Decree.
  • A payment of £144 (costs £120+VAT and the Court fee of £50) upon instruction.
  • Registration of the Decree/ Judgment at the RCJ can take between 6-8 weeks.
  • Upon registration we can them arrange for action by our trusted High Court Enforcement Officers or for enforcement by various other means.

All warrants or Possession & Control issued by the High Courts are Issued to our Appointed High Court Enforcement Officer Claire Sandbrook, Wolf Enforcement Services Ltd are High Court Enforcement Agency.

Apply for High Court Enforcement

Take The First Step To Recovering YOUR Assets!

Working in partnership with our Clients we offer a wide range of services that ultimately maximise the prospect of effective recovery. We are dedicated to supporting our Clients and our hands on service and clear approach aide accurate provision for recovery of funds.

Call us on 0333 772 0179

Contact Us