If you have a document such as a Statutory Demand, Bankruptcy or Winding Up Petition, Claim form, Divorce or Family proceedings or a Court Order that needs serving anywhere in the UK, then one of our experienced Process Servers can do this for you, promptly, correctly and professionally.
All work is carried out according to your direct instructions and on a fixed fee basis.
What we will do
- Serve your documents promptly and in accordance with CPR rules
- Serve the papers in accordance with your special instructions
- Ensure all Data Protection and Human Rights legislation is adhered to
- Keep you updated at all times and advise you when service has been made
- Monitor all cases we are dealing with and ensure they are returned to you on time
- Ensure that all statements or affidavits are completed correctly
For your information, the types of documents commonly served include but are not limited to
- Writs, summons or claim forms
- Divorce petitions
- Court Orders
- Statutory demands
- Bankruptcy or winding up petitions
- Family proceedings
Click the button to apply
Take The First Step To Recovering YOUR Assets!
Working in partnership with our Clients we offer a wide range of services that ultimately maximise the prospect of effective recovery. We are dedicated to supporting our Clients and our hands on service and clear approach aide accurate provision for recovery of funds.