Wolf Enforcement Services & the CEAA
At Wolf Enforcement Services Ltd we pride ourselves on distilling the ethics of ethical enforcement through our Enforcement Agents; that is why all of our Enforcement Agents are members of the Certificated Enforcement Agents Association and, where possible, we use sub-contractors who are also members of the Certificated Enforcement Agents Association.
At Wolf Enforcement Services Ltd we will aim to fulfil the ethics of the CEAA as stated below:
CEAA Mission Statement
The Association has 5 key aims;
- To provide a democratic organisation to assist those individuals engaged in enforcement activities and improve their academic, business and practical knowledge.
- To promote professional standards through improved training and education of all Agents and gaining recognition of Enforcement Agent as a professional.
- Progress the Association towards a professional Institution, improving understanding of the profession to all.
- CEAA will provide and deliver training to all those working within the industry through its strategic delivery partners, improving standards of service for all those involved in the enforcement sector.
- To strive to obtain the endorsement of all those using Enforcement Agents by signing up to our ‘Investors in Enforcement Agents’ accreditation programme.