Your privacy rights
· The right to be informed – which is what this privacy notice is about
· The right to access the data we hold about you
· The right to object to direct marketing
· The right to object to processing carried out on the legal basis of Legitimate Interest
· The right to erasure (exceptions may apply)
· The right to data portability
· The right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate
· The right to have your data restricted from processing (exceptions may apply)
To exercise any of these Privacy Rights, please contact us
From time to time Wolf Enforcement Services Limited will act as a data processor on behalf of a data controller (for example, when collecting a debt, in the execution of a writ or exercising a power under CRAR – Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery), Wolf Enforcement Services Limited will signpost you to the applicable privacy notice of that Data Controller that sets out the required information as part of that data processing agreement.
Wolf Enforcement Services Limited may change this Privacy Notice when only necessary or when we are required by law.
Subject Access Requests
Wolf Enforcement Services Limited strives to be as open as we can be in terms of giving people access to their personal data.
A Subject Access Request under the GDPR / Data Protection Act 2018 is your right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
Subject Access Requests must be in writing to Wolf Enforcement Services Limited, 20 – 22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU.
If Wolf Enforcement Services Limited does not hold your personal data we will respond in writing without undue delay and within one calendar month of your request (where that request was submitted in accordance with our policy).
The information we supply will:
· Confirm that your data is being processed;
· Verify the lawfulness and the purpose of the processing;
· Confirm the categories of personal data being processed;
· Confirm the type of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, and
· Let you have a copy of the data in an intelligible form.
Please note that you may need to provide identification in order to prove who you are to access your data.
If you agree, we will try to deal with your request informally, for example by providing you with the specific information you need over the telephone.
In the instance that we do not hold information about you we will also confirm this in writing at the earliest opportunity.
How to complain
If you are unhappy with how we have used your personal information please contact, the Enforcement Manager Wolf Enforcement Services Limited, 20 – 22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, and your complaint will be investigated.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing with a supervisory authority — you will probably want the UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office
Telephone: 0303 123 1113